425 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am tired of paying for dedicated hosting. I want to know the exact steps and process of setting up my own web hosting, or dedicated videogame server. Can I use windows, or is there a special software or internet connection that I need? What is the exact process?
It doesn't seem to hard to set this up as long as you follow the steps accordingly. You can read more about this here:
First you need to obtain your IP information. Then statically assign your PC an IP address. After assigning your PC an IP address you need to forward port 21025. Next, allow incoming traffic over port 21025. This next step is optional but you can configure your server. and finally you would launch your server
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Best Free VPS Server Trial today
- [Solved] DreamHost Error - "ERROR 1130 (HY000): Host 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL...
- What is the cheapest dedicated server (quality not super important)?
- How to set up Factorio dedicated server?
- Can't join non dedicated server for ARK on PC?
- How to set up 7 days to die dedicated server setup?
- How to run a dedicated server for ARK: Survival Evolved?
- What is VPS hosting?
- Dedicated server hosting for ARK: Survival Evolved?
- what is the difference between VPS and shared hosting?