205 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
Hello! I have run into a developer issue while using ARK. I would like to add a modification to my dedicated server. Does anyone know how to add a modification to the dedicated ARK server?
It's time to post in this thread.
First and foremost, you need to find your mod files are located. Once you find them, you need to log onto your server. In order to do this, the first thing you need to do is log into your server's FTP (File Transfer Protocol). While you are on the remote site or server, go to this address: /ark-survival-evolved/ShooterGame/Content/Mods. Then you will want to click on the files you want to add and drag them to the server or remote site. Don't forget to remove the previously loaded files, though.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] DreamHost Error - "ERROR 1130 (HY000): Host 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL...
- What is the cheapest dedicated server (quality not super important)?
- How to set up Factorio dedicated server?
- What is the process to set up mods for Conan Exiles on a dedicated server?
- Can't join non dedicated server for ARK on PC?
- How to set up 7 days to die dedicated server setup?
- How to run a dedicated server for ARK: Survival Evolved?
- What is VPS hosting?
- Dedicated server hosting for ARK: Survival Evolved?
- what is the difference between VPS and shared hosting?