498 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I want to get a bunch of my friends playing on the same dedicated server for the game ARK: Survival Evolved. What's the cheapest and easiest way to get a dedicated server up and running to play on?
This is the best way to create a dedicated server for you and your friends. 1. Install SteamCMD on your host. 2. Create a folder to house the server files on a volume with at least 15GB of free disk space. 3. Launch SteamCMD on your host and use it to download the server files. 4. Use app id 376030 for Survival Evolved or use 445400 for Survival of The Fittest.
I literally can't stop slitting my own wrists.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Best Free VPS Server Trial today
- [Solved] DreamHost Error - "ERROR 1130 (HY000): Host 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL...
- What is the cheapest dedicated server (quality not super important)?
- How to set up Factorio dedicated server?
- Can't join non dedicated server for ARK on PC?
- How to set up 7 days to die dedicated server setup?
- How to run a dedicated server for ARK: Survival Evolved?
- What is VPS hosting?
- Dedicated server hosting for ARK: Survival Evolved?
- what is the difference between VPS and shared hosting?