149 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I have a file to unzip and extract the contents, is Winzip a safe and legitimate program? Do I have to worry about viruses if I download, install, and use WInzip or will it be completely safe?
It is normal to be worried about the safety of different files. By itself, Winzip is safe and will cause no harm. That being said, it really depends on where the files are coming from.
"You can't deny that it made him drive faster." - Some YouTube Commenter
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Ahrefs Error - "Too Many Requests: Sorry, we couldn’t process your request. Unfortunately we had to throttle t...
- How does the Warrior Forum make money?
- How does Kickstarter work?
- What are some sites like GoFundMe?
- How do you actually withdraw money from GoFundMe?
- How to set up a GoFundMe page?
- How much do Twitch streamers make per prime sub?
- How many Twitch accounts can you link to Amazon Prime?
- Steam's family sharing feature isn't working? Or am I just dumb?
- How to claim Twitch Prime loot for Warframe?