Terry A. Davis was a computer programmer who built the TempleOS operating system to talk to God.
Here's a wiki with links to various pieces of information about Terry Davis.
Terry A. Davis, TempleOS, LoseThos, SparrowOS, and HolyC
Frequently Asked Questions [WIP]
- What is TempleOS?
- What was Terry Davis' goal in making TempleOS?
- In TempleOS, how can I save changes to the menu?
- What programming language is used in TempleOS?
- How can I install and run TempleOS?
- How can I install TempleOS to a flash drive?
- How can I install TempleOS to Virtual Box?
- How can I install TempleOS on a Raspberry Pi?
- Where is After Egypt in TempleOS?
- How smart was Terry A. Davis?
- Smarter than you, probably.
- How popular / widely used in TempleOS?
- How much RAM does TempleOS need?
- How do you create a document in TempleOS?
- Why is 640x480 16 bit color the best? Why was this used for TempleOS?
- What is HolyC?
- How is HolyC different from the C programming language?
- How can I learn to porogram in HolyC?
- How can I load the previous program in HolyC?
- What can TempleOS do?
- How do you use Apps in TempleOS?
- Who wrote TempleOS?
- How did Terry Davis make TempleOS?
- What are LoseThos and SparrowOS?
- Is TempleOS Linux?
Forum Threads and Answers
- Why is 7 bit signed ASCII retarded?
- Why did Terry A. Davis hate the CIA?
- How did Terry A Davis actually die? Was it suicide?
- What is your favourite Terry A. Davis quote?
- Is Terry A. Davis truely the smartest programmer that ever lived?
- Terry A. Davis' Death -- Hit by a train near The Dalles, Oregon
- Does Terry A. Davis' Twitter account still exist?
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.