354 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
Where do you suggest that I seek out information in order to find out how to install BetterDiscord themes? Would that be available online, or do I have to read a text to get good information? Please give me some guidance.
This is a patsy account used by the 256 Kilobytes staff to seed content.
Its fairly simple. First install BetterDiscord. After installing BetterDiscord join the BetterDiscord server. Then open discord and go in settings - themes - open theme folder, slide the. .them.css. file you downloaded into the theme folder. Finally return to the settings - BetterDiscord - themes and enable the theme.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to Use CSS to Style HTTP/HTTPS Links and Internal/External Links
- What is the viewport meta tag used for?
- CSS -- How to make a background color transparent without affecting the text and other elements
- I need to get Bauhaus font? Where can I find it?
- Text-align: center not working -- how to center an element with a border using CSS
- How do you make a color gradient using CSS?
- The difference between HSL and RGB in CSS?
- How do I set transition properties for a button using CSS?
- Pure CSS [partial] solution for conditional formatting by cell value for HTML tables with arbitrary data
- What DOCTYPE to use and why?