938 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I am trying to edit the color on some of my videos on the laptop. I want to use the Davinci resolve program that I have on my PC. How can I export Davinci to an mp4 file to transfer the software?
This is a patsy account used by the 256 Kilobytes staff to seed content.
iDealshare VideoGo can convert DaVinci Resolve exported files to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, ProRes etc.
It also can convert AVCHD, MTS, MXF, AVCHD, MP4, RMVB, H.265, FLV, MKV etc to DaVinci Resolve more supported video format.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to export DaVinci resolve to mp4?
- How to add text in Sony Vegas Pro 15?
- How can I access BIOS on my Asus laptop?
- [Discord] Syntax highlighting?
- Solve "Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge"?
- Can't hear people on Discord?
- My Logitech G230 mic is not working, what should I try?
- How do I fix "There are some data after the end of the payload data"?
- How to fix non-working Logitech G933 microphone?
- Help with "Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind"?