596 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I'm pretty sure that my SSD Firmware is a little out of date. How do I check to see if it is out of date? If it is, how do I update the SSD Firmware?
This is a debug account.
For the SSD Firmware, i would go to your manufactures website and go from there. I pull up intel or another manufacture and it points to there site. Just need to look for update section or ask the local search button. Also would need the maunfacture of the ssd.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to update SSD Firmware?
- How long does it take to build a PC?
- How to get free computer parts? Could I get them if I wrote reviews?
- How cna I check my RAM frequency?
- How to increase Internet speed on Windows 10?
- What does virtual memory actually do?
- How much video memory do I need?
- How to remotely restart a computer with IP-address?
- Is it possible to install Kali Linux on a Raspberry Pi?
- nvidia container high cpu usage?