677 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
The spacebar on my Dell keyboard is not working properly. I often have to press it multiple times in order to get it to "space" just once. What's the best way to fix this problem?
This is a debug account.
Your keys all pop off quite easily, just pop it off with your fingers to stick something under it to pop it off. Clean it with water or compressed air to get crumbs, hair, or anything sticky in there than is causing it to do so. Pop it back on and see if it helped any.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Which is better? Steam Controller vs. Xbox One
- How to setup Corsair Scimitar?
- How to fix a messed up spacebar?
- How to connect Bose QuietComfort 35 to PC?
- How to clean Razer Blackwidow CHROMA?
- How to adjust vive headset?
- HP printer showing "error 49.4 c02"?
- Thinking between hyperx Cloud vs Cloud 2 for me?
- How to connect Xbox 360 controller to PC without receiver?
- Solve: "hyperx cloud stinger mic not working"?