508 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I have an older Surface pro, and I am not seeing how I install Windows on SSD, and I am also wanting to know if I can put everything else on HDD?
This is a debug account.
Comparing to reinstall a new system in the new disk, I prefer to clone computer disk including software we have installed and the system from HDD to new SSD. I used Renee Becca which can help me to transfer all information in the system disk and the boot sector to the new SSD. I do not need to install any software or activate them because the clone will make the new SSD same with the original system. And I can boot the target computer with the new SSD after cloning finished. Maybe you could have a try of this software to clone disk with the guidance here.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to install Windows on SSD and everything else on HDD?
- Blocking certain websites on Windows 10?
- Windows 10 mrror boot drive?
- System thread exception not handled?
- How to move files from SSD to HDD?
- Fix "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart"?
- How to convert Movie Maker to mp4?
- How to remove Microsoft account from Windows 10?
- Windows 10 very slow and unresponsive at times?
- The computer restarted unexpectedly Windows 10 loop?