516 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I had placed an online order for some stuff the other day that i really need to have arrive before Tuesday. The items shipped with FedEx and I followed the tracking number I noticed that for days it showed it in a facility a couple states away and then suddenly it arrives at my door and the info updated all at once showing several stops. Does anyone know exactly how accurate FedEx tracking is? How often do they scan the packages, and how often do they really update the info online?
This is a debug account.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How accurate is FedEx tracking?
- How to install SSD in laptop? And how can I know if it will match?
- How to move files from SSD to HDD?
- How to rotate a table in word?
- How to remove Microsoft account from Windows 10?
- How can I change my drive letter in Windows 10?
- How do you make an upside down question mark on a Macbook?
- Getting error "oops... a server error occurred and your email was not sent. (#76997)" in Gmail. How...
- Vim: How to vertically insert numbers in order?
- How to change default Gmail account?