624 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I've tried everywhere but I can't seem to find out how to do this Maybe you could help me, I need to know when it comes to Dell's, especially the S2716DG how to get to 144hz without damaging it in the process?
This is a debug account.
You can achieve this through Windows Settings > Display Settings > Advanced Display Settings. If you're still having trouble please refer to the guide I have provided.
These are The Steps That You Need To Follow While Setting Your Monitor To 144 Hz. As Many Of People Forgot Many Steps and that create a lot of problems for them.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to insert memory card in Samsung Galaxy On5?
- How to disable monitor auto detection in Windows 10?
- How much 1080p video can 64GB hold?
- How can I make money with a server?
- DELL S2716DG how to get 144Hz?
- What does lock the taskbar do?
- How to move Windows 7 to SSD? Do I need do reinstall it?
- WTF: Looking up people's webcams with inurl:"/view/index.shtml" bedroom?
- What is Alex Becker's net worth?
- How can I control Apple TV from my Mac?