514 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I need to get some free computer parts but I don't know where to seek them. Do you know of any reputable places that I could find in my area or online? Do you suggest going through Craigslist or some other site?
This is a debug account.
I would definitely checkout Craigslist. You know the old saying "one man's trash....." Also get in contact with your local repair store. They may have an excess of parts and be willing to clear them out.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to update SSD Firmware?
- How long does it take to build a PC?
- How to get free computer parts? Could I get them if I wrote reviews?
- How cna I check my RAM frequency?
- How to increase Internet speed on Windows 10?
- What does virtual memory actually do?
- How much video memory do I need?
- How to remotely restart a computer with IP-address?
- Is it possible to install Kali Linux on a Raspberry Pi?
- nvidia container high cpu usage?