I am trying to make sure my computer is safe from potential hackers. What can I do to protect myself and what exactly can hackers access if they are able to obtain my IP address?
This is a debug account.
They can't get any info from just your IP address, the only thing anyone can do it leach off your power and slow your connectivity down.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to get around OpenDNS?
- How to tell if you are being ddos'ed?
- What can people do with your IP address?
- How to DDoS someone with their IP?
- What does "receptacle blocked" mean?
- Where does Avast store boot scan log?
- Enable IPSec pass through?
- Got the error "Ping transmit failed. General failure"?
- Why is bank mode not working in Avast Safe Zone?
- Should I disable Port Scan and DoS Protection?