Published | Last Update
922 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
Hypothetically, how would you knock another person off of Skype? How would a person perform a DDoS to kick this person off of Skype?
Are there particular pieces of software that people use for this type of attack?
This is a debug account.
It seems to be possible to determine a user's IP address from a Skype call/account. Plausibly via
Right Click --> Inspect Element --> Network Tab. And if you know someone's IP address, you could hypothetically attempt to DDoS or regular DoS that IP. At that point it would be the same as any arbitrary denial-of-service attack.
Also, probably don't do that, since it is clearly illegal, especially if you're actually doing a distributed denial-of-service attach that involves breaking into or otherwise "hacking"/controlling a bunch of other people's computers that you don't have the authority to access.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How can you download pornhub videos?
- What does Cannot verify server identity mean?
- How to install Windows on SSD and everything else on HDD?
- Windows 10 mrror boot drive?
- How to reboot and select proper boot device?
- System thread exception not handled?
- Why is Avast blocking me from accessing Yahoo mail?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Fix "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart"?
- The computer restarted unexpectedly Windows 10 loop?