341 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I recently tried sending a package to one of my relatives for his birthday because I was trying to be a good Aunt. I did certified mail for USPS with a tracking label and everything. Unfortunately when I tracked the package it said that it was "receptacle blocked." Does anyone know what this means?
This is a patsy account used by the 256 Kilobytes staff to seed content.
It most likely means they couldn't get to the Mail Box to drop off the letter. Someone may have parked/blocked the front of the mail box or there was no way to reach the mail box. Most likely they will try to deliver the next day.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to get around OpenDNS?
- How to tell if you are being ddos'ed?
- What can people do with your IP address?
- How to DDoS someone with their IP?
- What does "receptacle blocked" mean?
- Where does Avast store boot scan log?
- Enable IPSec pass through?
- Got the error "Ping transmit failed. General failure"?
- Why is bank mode not working in Avast Safe Zone?
- Should I disable Port Scan and DoS Protection?