464 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am trying to figure out how to back up My Passport on my computer so I don't lose the information. Is there a way to back up My Passport on my Mac computer?
This is a debug account.
This is potentially a complicated discussion with 3 major options. 1) Use a cloud service like Drop Box, Google Drive, Apple's cloud service. All your data must be stored in a spot where it can be synced. This is potentially complicated to setup to be confident it is working. 2) Buy a second hard drive and use backup software to backup the first drive to the second drive. This option has an issues. 1) If you have a fire/theft you may loose both the primary and backup hard drive. 3) Use a cloud backup service. See link below for Mac Options. This will ensure you have an off site copy in case you have your hard drive stolen/lost/destroyed.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- The complete guide to starting a WordPress blog!
- Opencart vs. Magento: Pros and Cons?
- Magento community vs. enterprise: Is the upgrade worth it?
- Magento vs. Shopify vs. Woocommerce: Which One is the Best in CURRENT YEAR?
- [Joomla] Broozingforms? Should I use it?
- What is the best option for phpBB hosting?
- Zen Cart vs. Woocommerce?
- What are the best phpBB tutorials?
- How do you go about hiring a freelance developer to work on a Joomla site?
- Has anyone used/tried Zen Cart who can POST a review?