349 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I would like to make a copy of my computer's boot drive in case I need it one day. How do I go about making a mirror image of my boot drive in Windows 10?
This is a debug account.
Since you say you want to make a copy of your computer's boot drive in case you need it one day, check out WinTips, which offers instructions on this here,
"You can't deny that it made him drive faster." - Some YouTube Commenter
Hello, I think a backup and restore software can fulfill your need. Renee Becca fits the requirement of a system backup and restore. I use it to backup my computer system and files randomly. And with its rescue disk, I can restore the system I have ever backed up without running Windows. Besides, you can also create a copy of your disk including system with its clone function. After clone finish, you can boot the computer from the new disk. No need to go through the backup and restore steps. Here is the guidance about how to backup system with Renee Becca. Hope it can help you.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to install Windows on SSD and everything else on HDD?
- Windows 10 mrror boot drive?
- How to reboot and select proper boot device?
- System thread exception not handled?
- Fixing "err_unknown_url_scheme"?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Fix "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart"?
- Fix "Windows could not connect to the System Event Notification Service"?
- Google Chrome is unresponsive, relaunch now?
- The computer restarted unexpectedly Windows 10 loop?