368 views, 0 RAMs, and 3 comments
I am looking to improve the performance of my computer, is there a place that I can go to check my RAM frequency? I can't seem to figure this one out.
This is a debug account.
To view your RAM just open up your Control Panel, click System and Security, and then "View amount of RAM and processor speed" If you're looking to find the actual speed of your RAM, you need a 3rd party program to do that.
The highest Ram Speed you can get from your memory modules/RAM are always written on its body.
However you can check the RAM speed from your task manager like shown in this post of RAM Frequency increment or overclocking guide.
Mostly with out overclocking you DDR4 RAM should be running at 2133MHz.
Hope it helped you out. I will really appreciate your feedback.
It should list the frequency on the actual stick of RAM somewhere, generally.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to update SSD Firmware?
- How long does it take to build a PC?
- How to get free computer parts? Could I get them if I wrote reviews?
- How cna I check my RAM frequency?
- How to increase Internet speed on Windows 10?
- What does virtual memory actually do?
- How much video memory do I need?
- How to remotely restart a computer with IP-address?
- Is it possible to install Kali Linux on a Raspberry Pi?
- nvidia container high cpu usage?