522 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I have a computer with Windows 10 installed. I was wondering if there was anything at the software or hardware level that could be limiting my download and upload speed. Is there anything I can do to increase the Internet speed on my computer?
This is a debug account.
One step you can take to increase your web speed is to close down the Peer to Peer update process on your computer. This keeps windows from sharing your bandwidth with other users. Another option to increase speed is to shutdown background apps. This includes apps like Skype, Spotify and antivirus programs that run in the background.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to update SSD Firmware?
- How long does it take to build a PC?
- How to get free computer parts? Could I get them if I wrote reviews?
- How cna I check my RAM frequency?
- How to increase Internet speed on Windows 10?
- What does virtual memory actually do?
- How much video memory do I need?
- How to remotely restart a computer with IP-address?
- Is it possible to install Kali Linux on a Raspberry Pi?
- nvidia container high cpu usage?