509 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I had a question about the Oculus app. Does it update frequently? If so, does it do automatic updates or do I have to update it myself? Do I need to pair it up with any other devices to run the update?
This is a debug account.
The Oculus app should update automatically if you have auto-update enabled. If not you can try uninstalling the app and re-installing it. Otherwise you can go to settings in the Oculus app and click on Generals then you should be able to turn on or off for Automatic App Updates. Also you don't need to pair it with any device for the update. You can also refer to this link for help on how to turn on auto-update in 3 simple steps.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to insert memory card in Samsung Galaxy On5?
- How to disable monitor auto detection in Windows 10?
- How much 1080p video can 64GB hold?
- How can I make money with a server?
- DELL S2716DG how to get 144Hz?
- What does lock the taskbar do?
- How to move Windows 7 to SSD? Do I need do reinstall it?
- WTF: Looking up people's webcams with inurl:"/view/index.shtml" bedroom?
- What is Alex Becker's net worth?
- How can I control Apple TV from my Mac?