245 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am running a computer with the Windows 10 operating system. I have a basic question about computer memory. How do I find how much memory this computer has, using Window 10's interface?
This is a debug account.
There are several ways to find the amount of memory or RAM in Windows 10 Launch the Task Manager Method 1 - Use Control + Shift + ESC Keys on your key board Method 2 - Search for Task Manager Method 3 - Click Control + Alt + Delete key on your keyboard Once in the Task Manager, Click the Performance Tab and look at Memory You also go to the Control Panel and find the System Application/Icon. Look at installed RAM.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- System thread exception not handled?
- Fixing "err_unknown_url_scheme"?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Solving "The requested operation requires elevation"?
- Fix "Windows could not connect to the System Event Notification Service"?
- Fixes for "cannot safely connect to server"?
- Google Chrome is unresponsive, relaunch now?
- How do you fix "You don't currently have permission to access this folder"?
- My Windows update keeps turning off?
- Fixing "Unable to reach Windows activation servers"?