257 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am interested in reviewing and modifying firewall and antivirus settings in the Chrome web browser. Where in the menu items should I click to arrive at the screen for such settings?
This is a debug account.
If you want to change the settings for Chrome through firewall, just search "Firewall" within your windows search bar and and search for chrome under your applications to edit it's current settings. If it's not allowed through firewall yet, click "Allow an application through firewall".
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to view hidden albums on Imgur?
- How to report images on Google and where?
- [Error Message] How to fix the error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED?
- [Error Message] How to fix the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION?
- Fix "err_spdy_inadequate_transport_security"?
- How to fix "The connection was reset" error in Chrome?
- Error: Chrome didn't shut down correctly?
- Ho do I fix "Google Chrome critical error red screen"?
- How to wrap text in Google Slides?
- How to open .swf files in Google Chrome?