252 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I have installed the Windows 10 operating system on my computer and have another question. How do I activate my copy of Windows 10? Where in the settings should I click?
This is a debug account.
Click on windows logo and select settings icon available above the power icon . In settings page, Select Update and recovery menu (mostly the last option).Then click on Activation menu at the left side. There you can find options to update your licence copy.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- System thread exception not handled?
- Fixing "err_unknown_url_scheme"?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Solving "The requested operation requires elevation"?
- Fix "Windows could not connect to the System Event Notification Service"?
- Fixes for "cannot safely connect to server"?
- Google Chrome is unresponsive, relaunch now?
- How do you fix "You don't currently have permission to access this folder"?
- My Windows update keeps turning off?
- Fixing "Unable to reach Windows activation servers"?