214 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am trying to optimize my gaming experience and i think i may need to update my radeon settings? Can someone give instructions? Thanks.
This is a debug account.
This can be done by visiting the Radeon website and using there Auto-Detect gpu software. This will find the correct drivers and update your Radeon settings.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How can I configure DNS server 2012?
- How to setup DHCP server?
- What TCP port is utilized by an SSH server listening for connections?
- How can I find DHCP server?
- How to get more memory for my Xbox One?
- How cna I check my RAM frequency?
- How much video memory do I need?
- "Could not open a connection to your authentication agent"?
- What is the difference between packet switching and circuit switching?
- How to fix "dns address could not be found"?