375 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I keep getting an error message, saying, kernel data error or something? I have windows 10 and don't really know how to search my computer for information. I have windows 10 Operating System. Can anyone help me understand this error message and how to go about solving it?
This is a debug account.
You'll need to download a fix tool. Go to this link:
As far as I can tell it's the best way to fix the problem.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- System thread exception not handled?
- Fixing "err_unknown_url_scheme"?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Solving "The requested operation requires elevation"?
- Fix "Windows could not connect to the System Event Notification Service"?
- Fixes for "cannot safely connect to server"?
- Google Chrome is unresponsive, relaunch now?
- How do you fix "You don't currently have permission to access this folder"?
- My Windows update keeps turning off?
- Fixing "Unable to reach Windows activation servers"?