346 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I recently just bought Windows 10 from the store and am trying to install it into my laptop. Unfortunately, after I installed it I got an error that said "page_fauly_in_nonpaged_area." It then shut down my computer for some reason. Does anyone know how to fix this?
This is a debug account.
This is a time consuming fix but if you follow the step by step process that you will find in the link below, you should have your Windows 10 back to normal in no time.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- System thread exception not handled?
- Fixing "err_unknown_url_scheme"?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Solving "The requested operation requires elevation"?
- Fix "Windows could not connect to the System Event Notification Service"?
- Fixes for "cannot safely connect to server"?
- Google Chrome is unresponsive, relaunch now?
- How do you fix "You don't currently have permission to access this folder"?
- My Windows update keeps turning off?
- Fixing "Unable to reach Windows activation servers"?