562 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I am in the process of building my own computer. I could use some advice on how much memory I should get. I don't want to not get enough and need to upgrade or get to much and waste money.
This is a debug account.
Since you say that you are in the process of building a computer and want to know the amount of video memory you need, I suggest that you check here
"You can't deny that it made him drive faster." - Some YouTube Commenter
It depends on various factors, such as:
- How many monitors you have;
- What the resolutions are; and
- What the refresh rate is.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to update SSD Firmware?
- How long does it take to build a PC?
- How to get free computer parts? Could I get them if I wrote reviews?
- How cna I check my RAM frequency?
- How to increase Internet speed on Windows 10?
- What does virtual memory actually do?
- How much video memory do I need?
- How to remotely restart a computer with IP-address?
- Is it possible to install Kali Linux on a Raspberry Pi?
- nvidia container high cpu usage?