498 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I'm an accountant and we've switched over to using Google Sheets instead of Excel and I'm trying to figure out of the dollar signs mean the same thing in Google Sheets or if they do something else.
This is a debug account.
After searching on the internet, I found this helpful link which seems to explain in detail about the Dollar Sign in Google sheets. Here is the link:
Hope this helps.
- Also See: https://support.knewton.com/faq-library/using-statistical-software-with-knewton/cell-references-and-using-the-dollar-sign
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- I very much agree with this sentence.
- [Solved] Google Sheets: "Text result of JOIN is longer than the limit of 50000 characters"
- How to copy formulas in Google Sheets?
- [Google Sheets] Dollar sign usage? What does it do?
- [Google Sheets] Global conditional formatting across multiple sheets/tabs?
- How to find and replace in Excel?
- Finding outliers in Excel?
- How to round number to nearest 5 in Excel?
- How to split cells in Google Sheets?
- How to use the Quick Analysis tool in Excel 2016?