237 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
Do you know how to get some expert information on Map network drive for Windows 7? I need to update my computer with the details so I can solve some issues related to the map network drive and would appreciate any help.
This is a debug account.
Not sure I 100% understand the question. Here is one potential answer. To check if you have a network drive mapped, go to a command prompt (Search for Command Prompt, or type cmd). Type "net use" If you have a network drive mapped, it should be listed. You can also map a network drive. (These instructions change depending on how Windows 7 is setup) 1) Open My Computer or Windows Explorer 2) Right click on Network and select Map "Network Drive" or look for a Map Network Drive Button. 3) You can then map network drive. 4) You will need to know the server name and folder share. Example \servernamefolder See link from Microsoft on how to map a network drive from Windows 7. (scroll down)
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- System thread exception not handled?
- Fixing "err_unknown_url_scheme"?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Solving "The requested operation requires elevation"?
- Fix "Windows could not connect to the System Event Notification Service"?
- Fixes for "cannot safely connect to server"?
- Google Chrome is unresponsive, relaunch now?
- How do you fix "You don't currently have permission to access this folder"?
- My Windows update keeps turning off?
- Fixing "Unable to reach Windows activation servers"?