431 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I have a question about my HP printer. I am getting an error message that is not very descriptive that simply says, "error 49.4 c02." What can I do in order to fix this error?
This is a debug account.
Delete your print jobs in the queue and print a test page. Then go to Windows Logo Printers, choose Printer Queue, left click select printing preference, select advance, go to document option, choose Advance Printing Features, and disable it. Make sure Printing Font is not Franklin Gothic Book Font. Update printer firmware.
I can't wait for the next Tuesday Night Maury thread.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Which is better? Steam Controller vs. Xbox One
- How to setup Corsair Scimitar?
- How to fix a messed up spacebar?
- How to connect Bose QuietComfort 35 to PC?
- How to clean Razer Blackwidow CHROMA?
- How to adjust vive headset?
- HP printer showing "error 49.4 c02"?
- Thinking between hyperx Cloud vs Cloud 2 for me?
- How to connect Xbox 360 controller to PC without receiver?
- Solve: "hyperx cloud stinger mic not working"?