611 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I have a question about remote controlling my Apple TV. Is it possible to use my Mac to control the Apple TV? What software do I need to install, or what settings do I need to click?
This is a debug account.
You can use your Mac as a Bluetooth keyboard to control your apple t.v. To do this you need a type2phone from the Mac app store.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to insert memory card in Samsung Galaxy On5?
- How to disable monitor auto detection in Windows 10?
- How much 1080p video can 64GB hold?
- How can I make money with a server?
- DELL S2716DG how to get 144Hz?
- What does lock the taskbar do?
- How to move Windows 7 to SSD? Do I need do reinstall it?
- WTF: Looking up people's webcams with inurl:"/view/index.shtml" bedroom?
- What is Alex Becker's net worth?
- How can I control Apple TV from my Mac?