359 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I've tried ordering devices in my BIOS, reconnecting my hard drives, and run boot recovery for windows 10; nothing works. Is there any other way I can get my computer to recognize the device I want to boot from?
This is a debug account.
Restart your computer. Press the necessary key to open BIOS menu. Go to the Boot tab. Change the boot order and list your computer's HDD first. Save the settings. Restart your computer.
It happens as result of a failed Windows or BIOS update or Corrupted or damaged HDD/SDD. I would suggest you to follow these steps:
- Press power button to boot your PC
- Press F1, F2, F8, F11 or F12 depending upon your PC, to enter BIOS setup
- Click on Boot Tab
- Choose HD as your PCs first option
- Save and Restart
This can resolve your issue. If you still face the issue then I would suggest you to read these 8 Fixes for the error of reboot and select proper boot device: https://www.coupweb.com/reboot-and-select-proper-boot-device/
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to reboot and select proper boot device?
- System thread exception not handled?
- Fixing "err_unknown_url_scheme"?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Solving "The requested operation requires elevation"?
- Fix "Windows could not connect to the System Event Notification Service"?
- Fixes for "cannot safely connect to server"?
- Google Chrome is unresponsive, relaunch now?
- My Windows update keeps turning off?
- Fixing "Unable to reach Windows activation servers"?