517 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am working on a new application but I do not know if this time will be a good market for it. I need to know what is trending so far in 2019 for applications in order to properly market my app. Where can I find this information on latest development trends?
This is a debug account.
Anything can start 'trending', it really just depends on what people find appealing. The first thing you should know is what type of app you are trying to develop.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Best Guide for 123 HP Setup
- Latest application development trends in 2019?
- Help needed with "Class interface or enum expected"?
- "Java is not recognized as an internal or external command"?
- Fix "Editor does not contain a main type"?
- How do I fix "Expression must have integral or unscoped enum type"?
- Solve "String does not name a type"?
- Set hasdigit to true if the 3-character passcode contains a digit?
- Why do I get "non-static variable this cannot be referenced from a static context"?
- C++ Warning "Comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions"?