406 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am new to computer programming and have a basic question about different types of programming. What is the difference between structured programming and object oriented programming, and which one should I follow?
This is a debug account.
Structured programming focuses on what you need to do to handle data, and object oriented programming deals with the data itself.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Resolve Issue Encountered in Testing
- How to Uninstall Internet Explorer?
- A complete guide for Garmin GPS update
- How to Clean Up Windows: Best Ways and Tips in 2019
- MNC's Based Technical Interview Questions!
- Assignment Help
- Your opinion about new SEO tool
- Thinking between Angular 7 vs Angular 2, suggestions?
- Suggestions: structured programming vs object oriented programming?
- Imperative vs functional programming - main differences?