500 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I have a question regarding remote controlling a computer. If I have an IP address, is it possible to restart a computer from a remote location? What software do I need to install or enable for achieving this?
This is a debug account.
If you setup remote desktop you can control almost any functions of the computer from a distance. There are builtin programs that work, however 3rd party ones work better as they work with tablets and phones as well.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to update SSD Firmware?
- How long does it take to build a PC?
- How to get free computer parts? Could I get them if I wrote reviews?
- How cna I check my RAM frequency?
- How to increase Internet speed on Windows 10?
- What does virtual memory actually do?
- How much video memory do I need?
- How to remotely restart a computer with IP-address?
- Is it possible to install Kali Linux on a Raspberry Pi?
- nvidia container high cpu usage?