469 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I've been playing a lot of games on my PC lately, and even booted up a GameCube emulator. I was wondering though, is there a way to use my GameCube controller on the PC? I think it'd be the best way to experience the older games!
This is a debug account.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Which is better? Steam Controller vs. Xbox One
- How to setup Corsair Scimitar?
- How to fix a messed up spacebar?
- How to connect Bose QuietComfort 35 to PC?
- How to clean Razer Blackwidow CHROMA?
- How to adjust vive headset?
- HP printer showing "error 49.4 c02"?
- Thinking between hyperx Cloud vs Cloud 2 for me?
- How to connect Xbox 360 controller to PC without receiver?
- Solve: "hyperx cloud stinger mic not working"?