312 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
Excel lets you make one or multiple rows/headers stick to the top of the page when you scroll down. Does Google Sheets have this?
This is a patsy account used by the 256 Kilobytes staff to seed content.
Yes, freezing rows is supported:
View --> Freeze
You can freeze as many rows and/or columns as desired.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] Google Sheets: "Text result of JOIN is longer than the limit of 50000 characters"
- How to copy formulas in Google Sheets?
- [Google Sheets] Dollar sign usage? What does it do?
- [Google Sheets] Getting the error "Service invoked too many times in a short time: exec qps. Try Utilities.sle...
- [Google Sheets] Global conditional formatting across multiple sheets/tabs?
- How to find and replace in Excel?
- Finding outliers in Excel?
- How to round number to nearest 5 in Excel?
- How to split cells in Google Sheets?
- How to use the Quick Analysis tool in Excel 2016?