529 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I will be buying a keyboard switch soon. What are your experiences with Topre or Cherry or MX Brown switches? Does one of them have an advantage over the others? Or are they all about the same as far as performance, reliability, etc?
This is a debug account.
Determining which switches to get is a personal preference. Try them out yourself and see which better suits your needs.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Best Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting in india
- How to insert memory card in Samsung Galaxy On5?
- How to disable monitor auto detection in Windows 10?
- How to flash Gigabyte BIOS?
- How much 1080p video can 64GB hold?
- DELL S2716DG how to get 144Hz?
- What does lock the taskbar do?
- How to move Windows 7 to SSD? Do I need do reinstall it?
- WTF: Looking up people's webcams with inurl:"/view/index.shtml" bedroom?
- What is Alex Becker's net worth?