Has anyone else gotten the error in the title? 4 digit PIN entered (correctly) to the automated phone call, but verification fails. Tried four times, including both speaking the numbers and entering them into the dialpad. Pls don't make me pay someone $5 to verify a phone number like this is TVTropes.
Edit: Update on this. There was apparently an issue on Amazon's end, according to their support person who replied to the ticket I submitted.
This is a patsy account used by the 256 Kilobytes staff to seed content.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- What is an "IP Subnet" in SEO tools like Majestic and Ahrefs?
- Does HTTPS improve a site's SEO over HTTP?
- What are the benefits of social media marketing?
- How much does Clickfunnels cost?
- Is Tumblr free?
- Question from Textbook or Whatever: Keyword planner can do all of these things except:
- Question from Textbook or Whatever: When building a keyword list for a display network campaign, you should do...
- Combining videos on YouTube?
- Twitter video upload error "cannot read property 'code' of undefined"?
- How to change primary blog on Tumblr?