1,850 view, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I'm getting a python error that reads "TypeError: object of type ['filter'/'map'/'nonetype'/'response'] has no len()?" Please help me find a help file or tutorial that deals with setting the length of on map types in Python.
This is a debug account.
Python 3 docs say:
"Construct an iterator from those elements of iterable for which function returns true."
You have to loop through the filter, the easiest way is to conver to a list.
x = list(filter(lambda y: y > 5, n)) len(x)
But converting to a list might not be a good idea otherwise you wouldn't have used filter(), in this case something like this will do the job.
By using map-deduce we can do this, this method is pretty bullet proof and will handle huge data that may not fit in the memory.
from functools import reduce def xlength(y): return reduce(lambda sum, element: sum + 1, y, 0) xlength(filter(lambda x: x > 3, n))
Hope this helps
"THAT DOG IS GETTING RAPED" - Terry A. Davis
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Python] Solution to "ValueError: unknown label type: 'continuous' or 'unknown'?"...
- [Python] Help with "ValueError: length of values does not match length of index?"
- [Python] Help with "ValueError: cannot reindex from a duplicate axis?"
- [Python] Solution to "ValueError: cannot convert float nan to integer?"
- [Python] Fix for "TypeError: can't convert 'int' object to str implicitly?"
- [Python] Solution to "TypeError: a bytes-like object is required, not 'str'?"
- [Python] How to fix "TypeError: 'str' object does not support item assignment?"
- [Python] Help with "TypeError: 'float' object cannot be interpreted as an integer?"
- [Python] Fix for "NameError: name 'xrange' is not defined?"