442 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
Tags: Error Messages
Every time I try to use the internet, I keep getting this weird message: ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED. Like what network changed? What are they even talking about?
This is a debug account.
It seems that your DNS settings change. You can try to empty the DNS cache:
- Click on the Start Menu and type cmd in the search box.
- Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator
- In the Command Prompt type the command: ipconfig /flushdns
- Press Enter
You can try also these tips: https://windowshelper.co/fix-err_network_changed/
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to view hidden albums on Imgur?
- How to report images on Google and where?
- [Error Message] How to fix the error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED?
- [Error Message] How to fix the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION?
- Fix "err_spdy_inadequate_transport_security"?
- How to fix "The connection was reset" error in Chrome?
- Error: Chrome didn't shut down correctly?
- Ho do I fix "Google Chrome critical error red screen"?
- How to wrap text in Google Slides?
- How to open .swf files in Google Chrome?