488 views, 0 RAMs, and 3 comments
I just recently downloaded Discord, so this might seem basic, but I can't find any documentation on this. Can you use syntax highlighting on it? How do you turn this feature on?
This is a debug account.
Text formatting in Discord is sexy!
Let me spoon-feed you my man:
Italics *italics* or _italics_
Bold Italics ***bold italics***
__***underline bold italics***__
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Scriptable Headless Browsers 101: PhantomJS vs. Headless Chrome/Chromium vs. Headless Firefox
- 5 Tasks You Didn't Know You Could do With Vim
- [Infographic] The Beginner's Vim Cheat Sheet
- A Review and Overview of the Charles Web Debugging Proxy Application
- SquirrelMail vs. RoundCube vs. Horde: Why does every web hosting company come with these three email clients?
- [Radio Buttons] How to Make a Buttonset (Without Using Bootstrap)