453 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I am fairly new to working with virtualization and have come across the program Kali Linux. Does anyone know if this program can be installed on VirtualBox, and if so, how to install it?
This is a debug account.
I do lots of hacking in my spare time. Kali Linux is an exelent choice that all the elite hackers around the world use. For work I work for Ontario Power Generation (OPG) and there are thousands of hackers constantly attacking our systems my friend. Many of these hackers use Kali Linux to hack our systems, it is constantly a challenge to fend the hackers back. It is lots of work, and we do our best to stop their hacks.
When starting off as an ethnical hacker I'd recommend using Windows 10 with Oracle VirtualBox. Follow the instructions above, he is a very smart man.
Kali Linux is a powerful tool, but you have to be extremely skilled to use it. It isn't something to be taken lightly, so when you are starting off be extremely careful my friend.
If you wish to learn the ways of ethically hacking, please direct message me.
- Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to make VirtualBox full screen?
- How can I install Virtualbox on Mac?
- How to install Kali Linux on VMWare?
- Installing Kali Linux on USB?
- How do I install VMWare Tools?
- How to install Kali Linux on VirtualBox?
- Fixing "The virtual machine has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1 (0x1)?"
- How to install Kali Linux on Windows 10 using VirtualBox?
- [VirtualBox] "No bootable medium found" error?
- How to fix "This kernel requires an x86-64 cpu"?