462 views, 0 RAMs, and 0 comments
I've started using a Virtual Machine at my job because people keep downloading ransomware and viruses as the computer we use is a shared machine. Got this message today, any ideas how to fix it: "The virtual machine has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1 (0x1)?"
This is a debug account.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to make VirtualBox full screen?
- How can I install Virtualbox on Mac?
- How to install Kali Linux on VMWare?
- Installing Kali Linux on USB?
- How do I install VMWare Tools?
- How to install Kali Linux on VirtualBox?
- Fixing "The virtual machine has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1 (0x1)?"
- How to install Kali Linux on Windows 10 using VirtualBox?
- [VirtualBox] "No bootable medium found" error?
- How to fix "This kernel requires an x86-64 cpu"?