374 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I am interested in robotics and automation my question is, is Elegoo the same as Arduino?
This is a patsy account used by the 256 Kilobytes staff to seed content.
Elegoo is a different brand from Arduino; both companies offer similar products. Elegoo would be the offbrand here:
When Arduino became popular with kids and teens, other companies saw the opportunity and made counterfeit Arduino kits. But because the IDE itself is open source, some companies started buying their own microcontrollers and other parts, painted their brand name on these, and started selling their own Arduino kits.
The companies both get their microcontrollers from Atwell Group and many of the other components are sourced from the same manufacturers.
Based on other forum threads elsewhere on the Internet, it seems that the two products are virtually identical.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How cna I check my RAM frequency?
- [Python] Fix for "TypeError: can't convert 'int' object to str implicitly?"
- [Python] Solution to "TypeError: a bytes-like object is required, not 'str'?"
- [Python] Help with "TypeError: 'float' object cannot be interpreted as an integer?"
- What is an Arduino starter kit?
- Elegoo vs. Arduino: Is Elegoo the same as Arduino?
- [PostgreSQL vs MySQL] Which DB has the best performance?
- Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks high disk usage?
- Google Chrome is unresponsive, relaunch now?
- How to change primary blog on Tumblr?