So for my new job, I just started trying to learn Laravel, but there are lots of things I'm not getting right. Like what does "PHP Artisan dump-autoload" actually do? I can't figure it out.
This is a debug account.
Also, if you're having a caching issue with Laravel and
php artisan dump-autoload didn't fix your problem, you can also try this:
php composer.phar dump-autoload && php artisan clear-compiled && php artisan cache:clear && php artisan config:clear && php artisan route:clear && php artisan view:clear
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Laravel] unserialize(): Error at offset 2 of 32758 bytes
- [Solved] Laravel - How to List All Queries Used to Generate a Page with Execution Times
- [Solved] Custom Validation Rule in Laravel to Check Maximum Field Length Excluding HTML Characters
- [Solved] Laravel - "Cannot access protected property Illuminate\Pagination\LengthAwarePaginator::$currentPage"
- [Solved] Fix to "the page has expired due to inactivity please refresh and try again" in Laravel (even when pa...
- [Laravel/Eloquent] How to use the with() method/eager loading for a calculated field?
- What does "PHP Artisan dump-autoload" actually do?
- How to do a LEFT JOIN / leftJoin() subquery using Laravel's Eloquent query builder?
- Laravel - How can I check if a collection is empty?
- Laravel 301 all pages to the www version and the https version.