4,064 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
So I just got a new job, and they all use MySQL and I've been trying to get used to it, but I still get some random errors here and there. Most I can fix quickly, but this one I really don't get: "linting is disabled for this query because it exceeds the maximum length PHPmyadmin". What does this mean? How do I fix it?
This is a debug account.
Linting is a term for a program to analyze code for potential errors. This just means the query can't be validated but IIRC you can still run it (?)
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] Automatic Copyright Footer Dates in Laravel/Basically Vanilla PHP
- [Solved] Favicon.ico Files not Caching on Chrome
- [Solved] PHP/Laravel - Cache Query for Current Request/Pageload
- [SOLVED] How to use PHP and cURL to make requests to the PayPal REST API
- [SOLVED] How to get an OAuth Access Token for the PayPal REST API (Using cURL with PHP)
- PHP Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in [Some File Path]
- [PHP] Push to associative array?
- Fixing "linting is disabled for this query because it exceeds the maximum length PHPmyadmin?"
- How do I solve "Cannot use object of type stdclass as array"?
- Solve "Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed"?