358 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I'm running my code and trying to use 'sudo killall vscassistant'. It doesn't seem to be cooperating in my line. Anyone have any pointers?
This is a patsy account used by the 256 Kilobytes staff to seed content.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved, Basically] Nautilus - Open Multiple Tabs from Command Line?
- [Solved] Bash: cannot create temp file for here-document: No space left on device.
- Best PowerShell scripting tutorials?
- How do you know whether a PowerShell tutorial is good or not?
- Why am I getting this error on Windows? Error is "ls is not recognized as an internal or external command oper...
- What Bash scripting keyword terminates a case statement?
- How can I bulk rename files from the Linux terminal?
- in Linux systems, what file contains the settings for the dhcp service?
- What is $1 in Bash/Linux?
- How to rename a file in Linux?