1,434 view, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
Tags: Error Messages
I am new to python and upon completion, I get the error code "indexerror: arrays used as indices must be of integer (or boolean) type" which for some reason may as well be a different language to me. How do I fix this?
This is a patsy account used by the 256 Kilobytes staff to seed content.
It's possible that if you have an array of values that you believe to be integers, that at some point they were converted to floats. Try printing out the array that is being used as indices on the line before the error to examine the values.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] Python - ValueError: unsupported format character ')' (0x29) at index 113
- [Solved] How to un-shorten/resolve Twitter's t.co links using Python
- [Python] Solution to "ValueError: cannot convert float nan to integer?"
- [Python] Fix for "TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for - or / or + 'str'/'int'/...
- [Python] Fix for "TypeError: can't convert 'int' object to str implicitly?"
- [Python] Fix for "TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "int") to str?"
- [Python] Solution to "TypeError: a bytes-like object is required, not 'str'?"
- [Python] Help with "TypeError: 'float' object cannot be interpreted as an integer?"
- How to fix "indexerror: arrays used as indices must be of integer (or boolean) type?"
- Fix "typeerror: 'module' object is not callable"?